MAS Booking Tool
This repo contains 3 different applications. All written in JAVA.
- Server Application with RESTful Service
- Desktop Application to connect to Server
- Android Applications to connect to Server
Import complete Project into your IDE like IntelliJ and start the Web Application with Tomcat. Server will be availalbe on url http://localhost:8080
You can Run the application from IDE or download the pre-build Application for Mac or Windows if the server is up and running.
Start Server and go to: http://localhost:8080
Run from IDE
Import complete Project into your IDE like IntelliJ and run MainApp.java
Once the App is running, choose localhost to connect with the Server.
Import complete Project into Android Studio and Run the application on a Android Mobile Phone.
How to connect
- Go to Server list and add at least 1 Server. If running in a Emulator, you have to use http://10.0.2.2:8080 to access the Server.
- Go back to the login, choose your server and Login
- With Logout you can go back to the login screen
- If server is not available, an alert should appear